Thursday, February 12, 2015

GGerrik's Good Game Guide


GGerrik's Good Game Guide


A personal blog about the interests of one Gerbo Gerrik. What are those interests? Well if the name of the blog is any suggestion it would be Games. Games are a very broad topic so I shall narrow it down for you. The blog should hope to cover the evolving interests of it's owner GGerrik, that would mean we shall discuss League of Legends, the LCS, the NFL, the Patriots, Fantasy Football, Fantasy in general! Board games such as Terra Mystica or Game of Thrones! New games pop up all the time and if my interests expand to include those, you'll likely find those popping up here as well. I would consider myself a hard core gamer, a nerd at heart, I love the genre of fantasy and I love competition. We shall see in the months coming what topics of interest find the most time, but I expect to write about the NFL, Fantasy Football, and League of Legends primarily. This is a gaming guide, have no doubt about that, and this should be an exercise in writing about that which I have a passion for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment