Monday, August 31, 2015

Friends & Family League: F is For Friends - Draft Results

This past Sunday, we had our second ever Friends and Family league as a part of our F is for Friends growing community. The league size doubled from Six members, to a respectable 12. That is to say that not only has that community grown over the past year, but we also convinced a few family members to give Fantasy Football a go. We had originally planned to do an online draft, but as the 12 of us are all familiar and have enjoy each others company we decided to do an offline draft at Buffalo Wild Wings this Sunday, the 30th, due primarily to the insistence of one of our league mates we'll call him Team 1. I'm glad he did, and I believe the other 9 members who were able to show up for the offline draft are as well, as there was plenty of food and drink to be had and the atmosphere was great for the event. While there was certainly a good fumbling of some sheets and some amateur jitters the first offline draft of F is For Friends went off without a hitch. despite two of our twelve not being able to make it down for the offline draft.

F is for Friends league (FFL) is a rather amateurish league. There are perhaps three managers who've played fantasy football for more than a decade, then we have a couple who've been playing for about half that. The rest are either in their sophomore year or their rookie season, including the lovely Twenty Something Plus, and the lovable goofball Grady.

While I had mentioned that the FFL had it's original season last year with its maiden six members, all of which have returned for this season. We will perhaps refer to this season as the inaugural season. The full twelve members, the offline draft, the creation of rivalries and stories, and a general gravity of creating something to last. It was with that we looked to create some traditions one of which was the arranging of draft order by arrival to Buffalo Wild Wings. I'll have to admit, this one was entirely based on me needing to motivate these eleven other individuals to arrive on time, we still had a few late arrivals myself included. However we threw the "Out of Towners" (OoTs) at the end of the draft, their "punishment" for not being "dedicated" enough to show up to the event. Jabs like these build lasting hatred you see.


What we were left with was the following draft order, based on arrival.

Team 1
A friend from college and through who the connection to most of these individuals who would not be named family occurred. He's been playing Fantasy Football since I introduced him to it back in college. I'm not sure he's ever won a league, and last year he was an absentee manager! We'll do a better job corralling him this year now that the league has a bit more majesty to it.

Walter White Walkers
Second friend from college, we call him an old soul and this is his second year playing Fantasy Football. He took it quite serious last year in our six man league and managed to win the Inaugural Cup. Perhaps we should name it after him...

Maggie's Maineiacs
This interesting specimen was introduce to me by Team 1 through league of legends. We've been gaming since then and he took part in the initial season and has perhaps leap frogged Team 1's manager in fantasy acumen despite having been participating in a shorter time frame. I believe baseball and hockey are the mans primary interests, but a few more season of Fantasy Football could change that.

We Wilfork You
My sister, one of two in the league, this is her second season playing fantasy football and her first with us. I'll likely be referring to her as Mighty Mouse through the rest of this as before we settled down for our draft I was helping her move, I think it's safe to say she put me to shame in that department.

Suck my Nelson
Another friend introduced to me through Team 1 via league of legends. I believe this is "Nelson's" second year, he was apart of our initial season and this was our first meeting. We hope to have him along for all the rest of our meet ups now that he's settled closer. Nelson, picking just before me could've been a thorn in my side but it turns out we were going in wildly different directions.

Dorito Dinks "GGerrik's Team" 
This would be my team, we'll cover it in depth, but throughout the draft I was definitely too busy focused on making sure the OoT's were kept up to date, to plan too far ahead and missed a few steals that I'll blame solely on my dual tasking, alright it was mostly the wings and company.

Agreeable Team
My other sister, and the one whose been playing the longest. I'll blame this one on my late arrival to my own draft and the reason I was picking 6th, I made sure she was stuck behind me in the draft order. While I'm the one who devotes half my blog to fantasy football, she's probably on websites checking for updates and stats more often. I also believe she's been hooked by Daily Fantasy leagues. Got to watch out for this one.

Boss Team
Individual met at my first full time job out of college, and whose mutual interest in League of Legends sparked a friendship. I'm honestly not sure of his Fantasy Football experience, and if I asked him he'd likely not shoot it straight. For all the trolls in the league, I'd say it's a toss-up between "Walter" and "Boss" on whose the trollest of them all.

German Engineering
The second individual from that first full-time job, though it was his interest in football that sparked that friendship. I'll put him up in the Big 3 of the league, and we'll see how Big that initial trifecta gets.

Fashion + Football
The lovely Twenty Something Plus, the girlfriend who after seven years of watching football and listening to my ramblings about Fantasy Football finally agreed to give it a try. It's most assuredly her rookie season but perhaps she can pull off the same miraculous feat that "Walter" accomplished in his. While she arrived with "Agreeable" and I, she decided she'd prefer to be towards the back of the draft. We'll have to see if that move paid off for her.

Bye Week Wingman
Bye Week Wingman agreed to join our league less than 24 hours from the draft, and thus was unable to arrive. He was excited to give Fantasy Football a try and is generally an excitable person. It certainly would've been great to have him there but we're just glad we were able to fill the twelfth spot after someone had to opt out. This will be "Wingman's" rookie season, we'll have to watch and see how he does.

Optimal Team
The third individual introduced by Team 1 over League of Legends and perhaps the second most experienced Fantasy Footballer, rounding out the Big 3. While Optimal couldn't make the draft due to work, he was willing to fill out the draft for us while we did it offline and was a big help in that regard, allowing me to write this up rather than fill in the draft results. I'd consider Optimal my biggest competition this season but we'll have to see how things shake out. After all we did both lose to Walter last season.


First Round

R1:P1: Team 1; Adrian Peterson (RB) MIN
I have to admit I was surprised Team 1 went with this selection, it was the exact pick they made last year that caused them to forfeit the season after week 1. It's an ironic twist of mental fortitude.

R1P2" Walter; Le'Veon Bell (RB) PIT
I'm still not entire sure if Walter knew Bell was out for the first two weeks or just didn't care (like most draft rankings), but we'll have to see how the rest of his draft shakes out to see if he'll have to be too concerned with that fact.

R1P3: Maggie; Rob Gronkowski (TE) NE
He said that if he didn't reach for Gronk at 3, he wasn't going to get him and he's right. I would've taken him at 6 if he'd been there.

R1P4: Wilfork; Jamaal Charles (RB) KC
While her time for research was hindered due to the move, she still had time to arrange some cheat sheets and notes. Happily selecting a top 3 back at pick 4.

R1P5: Nelson; Eddie Lacy (RB) GB
I suppose it's not too strange that Lacy manged to make it to pick 5, but it was a happy coincidence for our resident Packer fan in the league.

R1P6: GGerrik; Antonio Brown (WR) PIT
They made this selection for me, leaving Brown till six wasn't too surprising, I thought I'd have a chance at him once I saw Gronk go third. I'd have been happy with either here or even taking Julio here if Brown had gone.

R1P7: Agreeable; Dez Bryant (WR) DAL
Their number 2 receiver and an easy pick for them as well with Gronk and Brown off the board.

R1P8: Boss; Marshawn Lynch (RB) SEA
Not sure if they were sticking to the RB first adage, or simply thought they were the BPA, but the selection was made quickly.

R1P9: German; Julio Jones (WR) ATL
The first selection in a series of selections by German which made me keenly aware that we were paying attention to the same experts.

R1P10: Fashion; Demaryius Thomas (WR) DEN
The player left on her initial tier for the round, she was happy to land him as the fourth receiver in the round with AP, Gronk, and Marshawn already taken.

R1P11: Wingman; Andrew Luck (QB) IND
The first QB taken, and drew a few jibes from those who knew "Wingman" well enough. I was okay with this pick with the Tier 1 players essentially gone by here (saving some opinions about Anderson and Hill).

R1P12: Optimal; Calvin Johnson (WR) DET
Reviewing Optimal's draft I believe that knowing this league was a full 1 PPR changed up his top of the draft strategy, grabbing two target monsters at this turn.

Second Round

R2P1: Optimal; Odell Beckham Jr. (WR) NYG
Doubling down at the WRs and having the stretch before him left Optimal vulnerable to a lack of RB depth, I assume he was comfortable knowing he'd have some PPR value backs in the midrounds and wanted two top tier WRs in the full PPR league.

R2P2: Wingman; Andre Johnson (WR) IND
This pick I was less okay with, but you have to let the new players stretch his wings and if Wingman wanted Andre he wasn't likely going to last until his next pick.

R2P3: Fashion; LeSean McCoy (RB) PHI
Another player off their list of targets, sure there's some concern over their health, but if they're ready to go this should be an amazing value in the second round. Rex Ryan's going to feed McCoy like Murray was fed in Dallas.

R2P4: German; Jeremy Hill (RB) CIN
Julio into Hill, a solid one two punch from the German, he's got a lot of flexibility headed into the rest of the draft now.

R2P5: Boss; A.J. Green (WR) CIN
Lynch into Green I like a little less, but still a solid one two punch, and cementing the trend for the round.

R2P6: Agreeable; Matt Forte (RB) CHI
Pairing a RB with her WR, two target hogs that will have plenty of opportunity to produce.

R2P7: GGerrik; C.J. Anderson (RB) DEN
I had a first round grade on Anderson so I was thrilled for him to make it to me. 5th team to start their roster with a RB-WR pairing.

R2P8: Nelson; DeMarco Murray (RB) PHIFirst traditional approach in the draft, coupling his RBs at the start of the draft and setting him up with hopefully a pair of workhorses in Lacy and Murray.

R2P9: Wilfork; T.Y. Hilton (WR) INDThe sixth team to pair RB-WR, and the second IND receiver off the board.

R2P10: Maggie; Justin Forsett (RB) BALGreat deal for "Maggie", landing a capable RB1 after nabbing Gronk early in round 1. He'd have a couple steals later that would really cement the top part of his roster.

R2P11: Walter; Alshon Jeffery (WR) CHIThe seventh team to pair WR-RB, Alshon was the top guy on his board and should pair nicely with Le'Veon once week 3 rolls around.

R2P12: Team 1; Randall Cobb (WR) GBThe tenth receiver off the board, perhaps a bit late as that was were he was being graded before the Nelson injury, so Team 1 manages to pair Peterson with a Tier 1 WR. Great start the draft for him despite being the eighth team to pair WR-RBs to start the draft.

Third Round

R3P1: Team 1; Aaron Rodgers (QB) GB
Rodgers definitely wasn't going to make it back to him so I'm more than okay with the pick. He's also managed to pair up Cobb with Rodgers so if Cobb ever goes off he's likely got himself a winning week.

R3P2: Walter; Russell Wilson (QB) SEA
Perhaps a bit more of a reach than the other two, still I can understand the pick if it's who Walter wanted at QB since Wilson wasn't likely to make it back to him at the end of the fourth. Plus who am I to second guess the reigning champion of FFL.

R3P3: Maggie; Brandin Cooks (WR) NO
Here he goes, napping up all the players I'm in love with. 11th receiver off the board and it makes sense to me.

R3P4: Wilfork; Lamar Miller (RB) MIA
Wilfork pairs Jamaal Charles with Miller who's looked good in the preseason and had an almost quietly good fantasy 2014 season (Think Eli Manning).

R3P5: Nelson; Emmanuel Sanders (WR) DENTwo for two without having the team before me snatch up the player I was hoping to fall to me. I could get behind this Nelson.

R3P6: GGerrik; Mark Ingram (RB) NOThis was too easy of a decision for me with Cooks already off the board, it would start a trend of me being too happy to select a guy I had slotted for the round rather than taking a careful look at who was available. That said, I'm more than happy to land Ingram in the third even if C.J. Spiller is a risk to him in PPR formats.

R3P7: Agreeable; Mike Evans (WR) TBA round 2 receiver available in the middle of the third round sounds like a good deal to me, she's paired Dez with Evans and has two touch down magnets on the roster now.

R3P8: Boss; Jimmy Graham (TE) SEA
This is the round I have Jimmy slotted in, despite never taking him here, so nothing too surprising here. Like Maggie he's now rounded out his roster with top options at WR-RB-TE.

R3P9: German; Carlos Hyde (RB) SF
Taking his second back of the draft, someone who projects to have an amazing chance at producing, we'll have to see how he does with that opportunity.

R3P10: Fashion; Julian Edelman (WR) NE
We can see that Fashion is averse to injuries, Edelman has seen almost 10 targets a game when healthy and that projects amazingly in PPR formats. His lack of TDs and yards isn't too concerning when his floor for any given week is 8 points.

R3P11: Wingman; Travis Kelce (TE) KC
Definitely early for Kelce, but after these two picks he wasn't likely to make it back to him and his preferred TE Graham had been taking a few picks earlier. I do fear selecting Kelce here after taking Luck in the first round has left Wingman vulnerable in the RB position. He'll have to land on some of his middle round RB picks or make moves during the season to sure up that position.

R3P12: Optimal; Latavius Murray (RB) OAK
L. Murray at the end of the third is a good deal especially for someone who went WR-WR at the top of the draft.

Fourth Round

R4P1: Optimal; Frank Gore (RB) IND
So Optimal manages to pair his coupled WRs with a couple RBs all in the first two tiers at their positions. All four look to be great opportunists this season.

R4P2: Wingman; Brandon Marshall (WR) NYJ
Marshall will certainly have opportunity, but it's probably safe to say it's less of a sure thing for production on that opportunity with the Jets who still project to be a run first team. Through four rounds Wingman has also neglected to select an RB which means he's got quite a ways to go before he'll be able to select his RB1 and RB2.

R4P3: Fashion; Drew Brees (QB) NO
She wasn't too happy that Russell went as early as he did, but fourth round is when I feel good about taking QBs and 5k Drew Brees is a good value here.

R4P4: German; Jordan Matthews (WR) PHI
This prompted an audible "get out of my head", hopefully his extended time at a camp, which I'm assuming is situated deep in the woods, will leave him secluded from the start of the season fantasy news and avoid having to fight this individual for every waiver acquisition.

R4P5: Boss; Amari Cooper (WR) OAK
Second receiver for Boss, and everything we've seen and heard so far from Cooper has been promising. He also looks like the type of receiver who'll be great in PPR formats.

R4P6: Agreeable; Andre Ellington (RB) ARI
After landing her second receiver she's looking for her second starting RB with the top tier at QB and TE off the board. I'm not sold on Ellington but he definitely has value in the fourth round.

R4P7: GGerrik; Jonathan Stewart (RB) CAR
I love Stewart this year, he looks to have the best opportunity of his career and his schedule is a cake walk. I'll gladly take him mid fourth and hope for 10 games from him. While I love this pick, having Anderson and Ingram already means I can do this without any buyers remorse... That is until I saw who went three picks later.

R4P8: Nelson; Alfred Morris (RB) WAS
Sure the Redskins look hopeless and RGIII looks horrid, but that means they have to run it right? Plus we all know how consistent Morris has been as a starting RB despite the turnstile at QB they've had (primarily due to injury). Nelson has also locked up three RBs and a receiver much as I had, and as the draft progresses we've definitely got similar strategies taking place despite not apparently having the same targets.

R4P9: Wilfork; Devante Adams (WR) GBThe new Randall Cobb going in the back of the fourth is likely good value. For someone who claims to not have had much time for preparation they were johnny on the spot with this selection.

R4P10: Maggie; DeAndre Hopkins (WR) HOUHow in the world did this receiver drop to the end of the fourth!? I was too concerned with my love affair at RB these past two rounds to notice, perhaps the others simply didn't have him near as high. This pick certainly helped balance Maggie's team after having to "reach" in the first for Gronk.

R4P11: Walter; Joseph Randall (RB) DALThe draft didn't seem to have much faith in rookies, but we're getting to the middle tiers at positions now. The draft noticeably lurched at this point. Starting with Walter's indecision at this pick here.

R4P12: Team 1; Jeremy Maclin (WR) KCI'm not sure how I feel about this pick, though KC's use of Maclin so far in the preseason is definitely promising. Should be a solid WR 2 to pair with his combustible combination of Cobb and Rodgers.

Fifth Round

R5P1: Team 1; Melvin Gordon (RB) SD
Melvin going in the fifth is probably the safe value, he's got a good chance to return on this draft pick and if he doesn't it only cost Team 1 a fifth rounder. As his RB2, he's certainly hoping Melvin makes the most of his opportunities. 

R5P2: Walter; Allen Robinson (WR) JAX
This is probably the earliest I've seen Robinson go in any of my drafts, but it's probably a deserved spot. Robinson has been Bortle's favorite target whenever they're on the field together including this preseason. Robinson has a great chance to return value at this position.

R5P3: Maggie; C.J. Spiller (RB) NO
The passing down backs in NO have notoriously been great in PPR leagues, and Spiller is a great slotting for that role. In this format he's probably the best "healthy" back available.

R5P4: Wilfork; Ben Roethlisberger (QB) PIT
I love this pick, if I was going to draft a QB early it would be Big Ben in round 5. Wilfork's already cornered the RB market and found a WR1, and now they'll have a QB who can rival Luck next season.

R5P5: Nelson; Sammy Watkins (WR) BUF
Picking up his second receiver in the draft after going RB heavy at the start, he select the WR 1 in Buffalo. He managed a mere 100 less yards than Mike Evans last season despite being injured, and with an improved offense around him he'll have a chance to increase those TD numbers.

R5P6: GGerrik; Nelson Agholor (WR) PHI
This pick cemented my top 5 rounds. I took Jeremy Maclin here last year and was rewarded with WR1 value, this year I'm taking his replacement and hoping for similar but in the fifth round not needing too much return for value. That PHI offense is going to fly, so I'm happy to get a piece of it.

R5P7: Agreeable; Jarvis Landry (WR) MIA
Great value in a PPR league landing Landry in the fifth. Agreeable picks up their third WR and a great flex option, a fantastic trio and solidifying a strength for her at the position.

R5P8: Boss; Arian Foster (RB) HOU
The pick heard round the table. I'm not going to lie, Buffalo Wild Wings was loud, and with the food, drink, and company there was quite a bit of distracted drafting taking place. That said everyone noticed when Foster went off the board. Earliest I've seen the player taken but all the news has been positive so far. Plenty of grumbles to be had after this one.

R5P9: German; Keenan Allen (WR) SD
Keenan stays in form going a few rounds later than he should. He should have no problem returning value at this position. German's roster has been populated akin to Agreebles, a pair of RBs and a trio of WRs filling those 5 starting spots.

R5P10: Fashion; DeSean Jackson (WR) WAS
She might have been targeting Foster in this round as well, but was happy to select their flex receiver with a bit more upside in their draft value. While he may not see a plethora of targets her earlier two picks at the position will see more than enough. A good WR2 with weekly WR1 upside.

R5P11: Wingman; Mike Wallace (WR)
Wingman with another bemusing pick, perhaps he's on to something the rest of us aren't. Wallace never seemed to get into a rhythm with Tannehil in Miami, maybe he'll have better luck with Bridgewater playing inside for the Vikings.

R5P12: Optimal; Greg Olson (WR) CAR
I'm sure Optimal was happy Olsen lasted to his turn at the back of the fifth into the sixth. He picks up the last remaining of the Tier 2 TEs and plugs in all his starters that would qualify for a flex position.

Sixth Round

R6P1: Optimal; Cam Newton (QB) CAR
Another receiver - QB pairing at the turn, Optimal nabs their starting QB pairing him with his best receiving option this year. Newton's value was in a flux as the loss of Kelvin is seen as a hinderance but he performed well outside of being injured last season despite only having a rookie WR as his #1 last season. Good value for a QB that's never finished outside the Top 5 at the position when healthy.

R6P2: Wingman; Charles Sims (RB) TB
Still on the Sims hype wagon despite the recent injury concerns. Wingman takes his first RB of the draft, he'll have to hope Sims wins out the feature back role in TB, otherwise his RB1 projects to be an RB2.

R6P3: Fashion; T.J. Yeldon (RB) JAX
The back has looked good running the ball in preseason and projects to be a bell-cow for the Jaguars. That offense has also looked better than it has in years under Bortles and Robinson in the preseason so perhaps not all is doom and gloom for this offense headed into next season. He'll certainly have the opportunity to produce.

R6P4: German; Chris Ivory (RB) NYJ Another bell-cow back taken in the sixth round and giving German options in the flex role. Ivory has been playing well in the preseason and there's talk he may receive passing-down work which would help solidify his position in this PPR league.

R6P5: Boss; Tom Brady (QB) NE
In a league with 10 Patriots fans I thought I might see more reaches, but I suppose Gronk third, and Edelman in the third could constitute for that. Brady being the 7th QB off the board probably qualifies, but better a round too soon than a round too late. That said Brady is still facing a four game suspension so we'll see if Boss accounts for that later in the draft.

R6P6: Agreeable; Ameer Abdullah (RB) DET
A great pick, interesting that Abdullah fell as late as he did considering the hype building around him but the general inexperience in the league probably helped to deflate some of that hype elevation. Agreeable picks up their third RB and like German gains options in the flex role and at running back.

R6P7: GGerrik; Vincent Jackson (WR) TB
While not originally in my plans, having Ivory, Abdullah, and Olson go before the swing back in the sixth I was forced to adapt. Jackson is probably going too late for what he displayed last season, a bit premature devaluation among fantasy owners as they'd rather be off the train a year too soon than a year too late. However Jackson can offer me WR1 upside in the middle of the sixth round. He saw more targets than Evans last season and still operates as the #1 so the opportunity is there.

R6P8: Nelson; Owen Daniels (TE) DEN
The fifth TE off the board and the start of a run at the position. I certainly didn't have the individual fifth but I believe Daniels will accomplish a lot more with Peyton than people are giving him credit for.

R6P9: Wilfork; Martellus Bennet (TE) CHI
The last 100 target TE returning to the same team comes off the board. With Marshall out of town and White injured there could be even more targets in the future for Bennet.

R6P10: Maggie; Golden Tate (WR) DET
Another pick by Maggie that I thought could be a steal. I'm personally avoiding Tate this year, not happy with what I saw of the individual while Megatron was happy, but he's typically taken sooner than the end of round 6. At this point in the draft he shouldn't have any problem returning value to Maggie's team and we should all be aware of his potential WR1 output after last season and Megatron's health now a lingering question.

R6P11: Walter; Giovani Bernard (RB) CIN
Supplanted as the lead back in CIN last year, he still excelled in the third-down back role. He's too talent for CIN not to continue to use even if Hill is a reliable receiver. Bernard has the most value in PPR leagues so I like Bernard as Walter's flex option headed into the season.

R6P12: Team 1; Jason Witten (TE) DALWitten's been on the decline for the last two seasons, but he still manages to produce as a top 10 TE. He's starting the season healthy but as is typical with older players he's not likely to finish that way. But even six weeks of solid TE production is a good deal at the end of the sixth.

Seventh Round

R7P1: Team 1; LeGarrette Blount (RB) NEBlount is one of those backs who loses value in PPR due to having no part in the passing game. However he'll still have opportunity to contribute as the general muddy waters of NE's backfield actually become clearer when Blount is in the backfield. He's averaged a little more than 15 carries a game while with the Patriots over his career. You also have that juicy week 6 match-up against the Colts, it's like a guaranteed 30 at this point.

R7P2: Walter; Jordan Cameron (TE) MIA
Cameron's moved from dysfunctional Clevland, to relatively functional Miami. Tannehil will be the best QB he's played with and Cameron has produced with much worse. He'll have some upside and fills out Walter's last start spot (not counting K and DEF).

R7P3: Maggie; Peyton Manning (QB) DEN
This earned a few jeers, and bemoaned Maggie himself, but if we're projecting good things from Thomas, Sanders, Daniels, and Anderson, how can we be down on Manning? Feel-less Fingertips or not, Peyton will be a top 5 fantasy QB while healthy. We'll see if Maggie protects himself from early injury by drafting another QB later in the draft.

R7P4: Wilfork; Shane Vereen (RB) NYG
Well we're certainly biased, but general mood among the league is that Vereen is poised for a big season with the Giants. Look whose in front of the man and you already know what he can accomplish through the air. He was one of my targets for the round.

R7P5: Nelson; Larry Fitzgerald (WR) ARZ
There are still a few WR1s on the board, and while Fitzy isn't getting any younger his floor is rather high in PPR leagues. He present's a stable option for Nelson at WR if Watkins fails to produce with which ever QB starts for Buffalo.

R7P6: GGerrik; Todd Gurley (RB) STL
I mentioned early how the league seemed to be avoiding rookies, so I was pleased to find Gurley till available where I had him ranked. If he produces on the hype that's been surrounding him I have my self a ticket to the "steal of the draft" award. As my fourth RB I'm not too concerned about his health or bust potential. I drafted him for his upside not what he'll offer me early in the season.

R7P7: Agreeable; Matt Ryan (QB) ATL
Round 7 is probably a good time to draft your first none WR/QB, and Agreeable does so here. Ryan's in a new system but he's got a healthy Julio to throw to this season and with that defense he'll likely be throwing often.

R7P8: Boss; Isaiah Crowel (RB) CLE
With the selection of Graham in the third, and Brady in the sixth, Boss was still looking for a FLEX in the seventh he could be comfortable with. Crowel is still currently the lead back for the Browns and found some success down the stretch last season. Duke's starting the season off hampered with an injury so Crowel's secure for the start of the season at least.

R7P9: German; Charles Johnson (WR) MIN
The lone fantasy bright spot from MIN last season finally comes off the board. Round 7 probably accounts for the loss of opportunities now that Adrian Peterson and Mike Wallace are sharing the field with him. Through 7 rounds German and I have only RBs and WRs on the roster.

R7P10: Fashion; Seattle (DEF) 
The first defense comes off the board in the seventh round. having filled out the starters at the other positions besides TE (and K). She might have been able to flip this and her next pick but it all worked out in the end.

R7P11: Wingman; Joique Bell (RB) DET
Still playing catch up in the RB department Wingman selects their second RB of the draft, another committee back but this one has a history of production in such systems.

R7P12: Optimal; Julius Thomas (TE) JAX
Optimal grabs their second TE of the draft and for the moment (before their next pick) fills in Julius has his Flex for week 1. If the offense in Jacksonville does turn around this season Julius will end up being a steal at the end of the seventh round. He's certainly displayed the talent for being a top tier TE when having the opportunity.

Eighth Round


R8P1: Optimal; Doug Martin (RB) TB
So essentially we could say that Thomas was taken in the eighth if that makes anyone feel better about the pick, and the Muscle Hamster was selected to fill the flex role for Optimal's line up. Martin, for all the talk about Sims, has looked like his rookie self this preseason. He's likely held on to that starting job to start the season and it looks promising.

R8P2: Wingman; Danny Woodhead (RB) SD
Woodhead is a great value in round 8 in PPR formats especially when the individuals in front of him are an unproven (albeit promising looking) rookie, and Brandon Oliver. Woodhead could see more and more opportunities as this season progresses and he's a solid floor guy in PPR formats. Wingman's third RB in a row and he should be able to put together some games based on match-ups for his two starting RB spots.

R8P3: Fashion; Delanie Walker (TE) TEN
Had an unheralded 2014 fantasy season and the offense has a brand new shiny toy at QB to throw him the ball. Walker plays with some skyscrapers on the Titans so he's not a lock for Redzone targets but he received his share of them last season. A good value in the eighth round and the 9th TE off the board.

R8P4: German; Ryan Tannehill (QB) MIA
German made their first non RB/WR pick in the 8th round and selected their QB who they're hoping to be a weekly starter. Tannehill has had an even quieter successful 2014 season (more so than Eli) finishing inside the top 10 at the position. He's gotten better each season in the league and he's got some new weapons to use such as Devante Parker, Kenny Stills, and Jordan Cameron. They've also tried to solve some of their offensive-line woes since the reapings that took place after their own Well's report.

R8P5: Boss; Victor Cruz (WR) NYG
Cruz could be a huge steal if he returns anything close to pre-injured form. That said there hasn't been a football player to return from a torn patella tendon close to their previous form. Drafters are weary and that's why Cruz has fallen to the 8th.

R8P6: Agreeable; Tyler Eifert (TE) CIN
Tyler Eifert is one of those individuals being talked up by any reputable fantasy expert. The coach speak is up on him, the limited game-time is promising, and the measurables are in their favor. He's the TE version of this years Abdullah. Agreeable hopes the hype pans out, but if it doesn't there'll be just as many fantasy experts who whiffed as well.

R8P7: GGerrik; Marques Colston (WR) NO
Part of my attention to RB as early as I did was my comfort in the receiving options that were falling in every mock draft I did. Managers jumping off of WR1s who have been supplanted by promising rookie WRs last year. A la Vincent Jackson and Marques Colston. There's a reason the Sophomore Slump is a colloquialism in fantasy football. That said, who else is Brees going to throw it too!?!

R8P8: Nelson; James Jones (WR) NYG
The pick that drew a collective "Who?" from those not paying too much attention to their drinks or cheat sheets. Randall can't catch and Cruz is coming back from that injury we mentioned 3 picks ago, perhaps Jones will have value before too long.

R8P9: Wilfork; Anquan Boldin (WR) SF
Should have a relatively moderate floor, but at his age the ceiling is definitely WR2. Should give Wilfork a solid option come bye weeks without too much work.

R8P10: Maggie; Steve Smith (WR) BAL
This continues, I would say, the run on older receivers who are perceived past prime and WR1 days, despite have rather high floors for going in the 8th round. Maggie picks up their fourth receiver who isn't likely to start outside of ugly bye-week situations.

R8P11: Walter; Torrey Smith (WR) SF
This second WR from SF taken in the round, not quite past prime as the rest but I consider his team change a negative for the fantasy value of Smith. Kaep's accuracy has been awful and I don't see him connecting often with Smith deep.

R8P12: Team 1; Brandon LaFell (WR) NE
I don't think you can complain about value when it's the end of round 8, but LaFell will be hard pressed to match his production last season and even that was spotty at times. A possible match-up based WR option for Team 1, LaFell possibly missing 4 weeks of Brady hurts him the most out of the fantasy options in NE.

Ninth Round

R9P1: Team 1; Houston (DEF)
The second defense off the board, some experts highest rated (I don't see it) defense. Would begin a run on the position so it appears Team 1 zagged at the right time.

R9P2: Walter; Tony Romo (QB) DAL
Walter's second QB taken after Walter had selected a trio of RBs and WRs, to match with their starting TE and QB. Not an awful time to select a second QB, but we'll have to see if he's leaving much value on the board.

R9P3: Maggie; St Louis (DEF)
The second defense in the round, another stout defensive line with a run first mentality. Maggie's checked off their starters at each other position outside (K).

R9P4: Wilfork; Buffalo (DEF)
The third defense in the round, another stout defensive line with a run first mentality. Wilfork's checked off their starters at each other position outside (K)... wait...

R9P5: Nelson; Green Bay (DEF)
The run continues, I'm going to go ahead and call this a biased pick, Nelson likely having his team's defense a few picks higher than most others. We'll see if the additions on that side of the ball help the Packer's defense turn into a fantasy force.

R9P6: GGerrik; Tevin Coleman (RB) ATL
Going to buck that trend, and select my fifth RB of the draft. Stewart will eventually get injured which means I'll be looking for a RB to supplant him. Tevin has some possible upside if he can secure the RB1 role for the Falcons and produce with the opportunities given.

R9P7: Agreeable; Devonta Freeman (RB) ATL
She remarked that I had taken her pick, so she was simply going to take the other one and hope he won the job. It's definitely a possibility, but Freeman will have to progress a good deal from his showing last year if he wants to keep Tevin off the field.

R9P8: Boss; John Brown (WR) ARZ
I would probably place Brown in that category with Eifert and Abdullah, but round 9 is later than he's going in a lot of my other drafts. Brown certainly offers the most upside of Arizona WRs, but his floor is also probably the lowest. Since Boss already has 2 solid starters he probably feels comfortable with Cruz and Brown, but I'd be wary of bye-weeks if I was forced to start a languishing Cruz or a Pre-Breakout Brown.

R9P9: German; Tre Mason (RB) STL
The already limping Mason might have scarce value this season if he misses the opening when Gurley projects to be missing. German might be hedging that Mason wins out over Gurley, or that Gurley's issues linger throughout the season.

R9P10: Fashion; Eli Manning (QB) NYG
As mentioned earlier, and by plenty of others, Eli had a quietly? Deceptively? good 2014 fantasy campaign. Primarily once Beckham Jr took the field. With Beckham ready to start the season and signs pointing to Cruz's return, Eli could have one of his best seasons. The selection of Eli here allows Fashion to play the match-ups between Brees and Eli, two QBs for explosive offenses.

R9P11: Wingman; Philadelphia (DEF) 
The run resumes, with the fifth defense being taken in the round, the Eagles weren't exactly a great defense last year, but they were explosive. Scoring rather consistently on both the defensive side of the ball and special teams.

R9P12: Optimal; New England (DEF)
Team 1 called this pick when he selected HOU at the start of the round and then encouraged the run to continue throughout it. I'll call the selection slightly colored by biased, there weren't many better options available but the Pats defense projects to be worse this season than last.

Tenth Round

R10P1: Optimal; Eric Decker (WR) NYJ
Decker slipping to the 10th round is probably the most talented receiver left, This could be negative bias at work, but that Jets offense just doesn't look promising or likely to support two WRs all season. Regardless at this point it would be hard for Decker to disappoint.

R10P2: Wingman; Ryan Mathews (RB) PHI
Mathews is an interesting selection, and the prior point about draft position meaning limited chance for disappointment applies. All talk from out of Philly is that Mathews will see the field plenty, and the way that offense ran last season I'm tempted to believe them even when he's sharing it with Murray and Sproles. He'll have added value in the PPR format as when that offense gets going they wont swap out Mathews just to get their third down back out there.

R10P3: Fashion; Duke Johnson (RB) CLE
Yes, Duke has looked promising but he's had some health issues in college and he's already dinged up with a concussion. That said, the Browns aren't content with West or Crowel, and despite being dinged up throughout college Johnson produced. With McCoy and Yeldon, Fashion shouldn't need any early help at RB.

R10P4: German; Zack Ertz (TE) PHI
The new Kyle Rudolph, we'll here about his potential, but all signs point to Philly still not giving Ertz's the opportunity to be a major fantasy player. That said Ertz will still receive redzone targets and have a chance for big games with that Philly offense week in and week out.

R10P5: Boss; Arizona (DEF) 
Arizona had a decent defensive season last year, a large reason they were able to make the playoffs despite playing their fourth string quarterback. If they're not forced to go that deep at the QB depth chart the defense could even improve this season. Not bad for the 8th defense off the board.

R10P6: Agreeable; Matravius Bryant (WR) PIT
The news of his four week suspension to start the season lowed his draft position, but at this point in the draft Agreeable was comfortable selecting them. With their three starters in the top tier they shouldn't need any help to start the season anyways.

R10P7: GGerrik; Devin Funchess (WR) CAR
Before the news of his re-aggravating his hamstring I was very high on Funchess. While there's a good chance he may not be Kelvin Benjamin, Benjamin was horridly inefficient last season so how much worse could Funchess actually be? Despite Benjamin catching a mere 50% of the targets thrown his way, he saw 140 targets. That amazing opportunity that would be Funchess's if he was healthy. Limited risk in the 10th round and one of those individuals I was thinking about when I went RB heavy in the early rounds.

R10P8: Nelson; Matthew Stafford (QB) DET
Nelson quipped about being the only two had yet to select a QB, and who I was going to select. I was happy to wait, there were still plenty of QB options available and I wasn't about to split hairs over any of them. Nelson selected the 13th QB off the board to be their starter, but Stafford definitely has some upside with both a healthy Megatron and Tate to throw to.

R10P9: Wilfork; Darren Sproles (RB) PHI
The third Eagles RB taken in the draft, second in the round. Sproles should continue to excel in PPR formats even with a third option available to the team this year.

R10P10: Maggie; Dustin Hopkins (K) NO
The first Kicker of the draft goes! 10th round isn't early by any means but maybe there's some value left on the board. Maggie has gone ahead and checked off every starter on their roster and will look fill their bench over the remaining four rounds. I'll have to ask him why Dustin when he had his pick of the litter, I've seen Hopkins go un-drafted before so I wonder what he's seeing. I will say Maggie's choice this round was not a comfortable choice, attempt to draft the already selected Isaiah Crowel before settling on selecting a Kicker.

R10P11: Walter; Rashad Jennings (RB) NYG
The RB1 for the Giants finally comes off the board, the injury risk apparently diluted in the tenth round. I wasn't too surprised Vereen went before him. Walter lands his fourth back of the draft and he should see a decent workload while healthy

R10P12: Team 1; Roddy White (WR) ATL
Another of those WRs probably going far too late for their actual value this year. Roddy has been declining and having trouble staying healthy, but continues to produce especially in PPR leagues. A good high floor option in depths of the draft.

Eleventh Round

R11P1: Team 1; Bishop Sankey (RB) TEN
One of the few incumbent starters still available at this point in the draft. Like Doug Martin it's expected Sankey will lose their job this season, but they've looked better in the preseason then they have before so perhaps they've done enough to hold on.

R11P2: Walter; Percy Harvin (WR) BUF
The journeyman joins his fourth team in as many years. It'll be interesting to see what Harvin accomplishes with the question mark at quarterback that the Bills have. Harvin definitely has some upside, but his floor is also rather low as well.

R11P3: Maggie; Jordan Reed (TE) WAS
Maggie continues to fill out the depth on his roster, selecting the currently injured Reed as a possible replacement for Gronk if his past history repeats itself.

R11P4: Wilfork; Brian Quick (WR) STL
The best looking WR in STL with hopefully their first stable QB situation since drafting the walking injury that is Sam Bradford. Plenty of options out in front of him for Wilfork, but better upside here than with

R11P5: Nelson; Dan Carpenter (K) BUF
 The second K off the board and Nelson has now filled their starters at each position. There has to be a certain feeling of completion at being able to do that while making sure to get your guy.

R11P6: GGerrik; Sam Bradford (QB) STL
That walking injury I spoke about just a second ago, yeah he's my choice for starting QB. When healthy Bradford will be a fantasy force with the Eagles. By selecting him in the eleventh round I'm not even hoping that he'll manage to stay healthy. Sure if he could it's a tremendous win, but his draft position has built in securities, while also providing for maximized possibilities of return.

R11P7: Agreeable; Stephen Gostkowski (K) NE
I've seen Gostkowski listed as the #1 Kicker in a number of cheat sheets, so no surprises her, Agreeable choosing to go K before DEF now that eight are already off the board.

R11P8: Boss; Darren McFadden (RB) DAL
I like this pick, there's still a chance McFadden wins the starting spot, and no guarantee's he wont see the field if he doesn't. McFadden is oft injured but has looked extremely good so far in the preseason. Could end up being quite the steal, otherwise no harm no foul.

R11P9: German; Teddy Bridgewater (QB) MIN
A possible flyer, hoping for big things from a mobile QB in fantasy? How much does AP's return help young Bridgewater? Questions that should be answered in a few weeks. German will go the draft without selecting a Kicker or Defense so it's not a guarantee Bridgewater will make the week 1 roster for German Engineering.

R11P10: Fashion; Reggie Bush (RB) SF
Bush's new location has him buried on many cheat sheets even in the PPR format, but PPR has been one of the most favorable formats for the aging back. We're not even sure just how successful Hyde will be or how limited Bush's capacity in the offense is. Late round flyer that could reward handsomely as Bush has continuously produced in PPR while healthy no matter the team.

R11P11: Wingman; Kendall Wright (WR) TEN
No one seems very high on TEN's offense this season and perhaps rightly so, but Mariota could find some success and the direct benefit of that will be Wright. Outside of hoping for improvement at the very least Wright will see plenty of opportunities as the Titans try to air themselves back into games. Much in the way K. Benjamin's targets were inflated due to garbage time statistics. Fantasy don't care.

R11P12: Optimal; Adam Vinatieri (K) IND
The once great Pat kicker, and last year's most accurate kicker is the fourth off the board and fills out Optimal's starters.

Twelfth Round

R12P1: Optimal; Colin Kaepernick (QB) SF
Optimal select this second QB of the draft, the hopefully fantasy friendly Kaepernick with his ability to produce with his feet as well as through the air. A less accurate, less assure Newton perhaps.

R12P2: Wingman; Dwayne Bowe (WR) CLE
The last WR1 off the board belongs to the Browns and their questionable QB and offense. Bowe was a part of the maligned Chief's passing game last season

R12P3: Fashion; Steven Hauschka (K) SEA
After selecting the Seattle defense in the 7th round, she snatches up Seattle's kicker in the 12th. Some small reliance on Seattle's special teams units, but they've proven reliable in the past.

R12P4: German; Josh HIll (TE) NO
Another one of those individuals receiving media hype throughout the preseason, except this one hasn't done much of anything through three weeks. While everyone expects Hill to step into the Graham role they seem to forget that he'll be sharing the responsibility with Benjamin Watson and that Hill is by no means the monster that Graham was for the Saints. Still there's upside to be had, and no risk involved at this point in the draft.

R12P5: Boss; Dan Bailey (K) DAL
A yearly producer at the position, filling in the last starting spot for Boss's team. He should be comfortable with the selection.

R12P6: Agreeable;  New York Jets (DEF)One of those stout defensive lines, this time backed by some premier corners. The Jets defense has been getting some love, but it has a real chance to be a top fantasy unit this upcoming season.

R12P7: GGerrik; Carson Palmer (QB) ARZ
When healthy, Palmer is a great fantasy football option, specifically against poor defenses where I'd be looking to play him. That said, like Bradford, he's rarely healthy. I can't even say I'm hoping to have one healthy when the other is down. These are just two guys I'm happy to have on my roster while healthy, and I'll easily move away from once injured.

R12P8: Nelson; Jeff Janis (WR) GB
Possible replacement for Devante Adams role now that Adams has moved opposite Cobb. Another GB addition to Nelson's team, another depth flyer on a team that might need a few things to happen ahead of him to get a true opportunity.

R12P9: Wilfork; Justin Tucker (K) BAL
One of the highest ranked Kickers, and going in the third to last round is good value. Tucker has one of the best legs in the league and he's with a team that isn't afraid to let him try from distance which means plenty of opportunities for those high point FGs.

R12P10: Maggie; David Johnson (RB) ARZ
The RB who sounds like he's ready to supplant Ellington already. Johnson will either need to outplay or wait for an injury to supplant Ellington and return any dividends for Maggie, but a good late round flyer.

R12P11: Walter; James Starks (RB) GB
Walter pulls the atypical move of grabbing another players handcuff, as starks will have extremely limited value outside of a Lacy injury. Perhaps he'll look to force Nelson into a trade for his own handcuff!

R12P12: Team 1; Mason Crosby (K) GB
The third packer of the round! Crosby has been a consistent top 10 Kicker in fantasy, I'm sure Team 1 feels comfortable at the position week in and week out. That high scoring offense will give Crosby plenty of opportunities.

Thirteenth Round


R13P1: Team 1; Knile Davis (RB) KCAnother handcuff going to a different owner, the underhandiness! Unlike Starks however, Knile Davis should have some value outside of Charles going down.

R13P2: Walter; Doy Parkey (K) PHIAnother kicker off te board, this time in the second to last round. It looks like Walter did some research for his second year of fantasy football waiting until the last two rounds to draft a Kicker and Defense a strategy commonly touted by "experts"

R13P3: Maggie; Tim Tebow (QB) PHIYou have to like this pick here, Maggie obviously saw something he liked in the preseason, bucked the experts and went with his gut on a guy. Tebow has been a producing for the Eagles in the preseason and with Peyton lined up as his starting QB Maggie might be looking for a new QB sooner than later. I like the audacity of this late round flyer.

R13P4: Wilfork; Phillip Rivers (QB) SDPhillip Rivers has had good season, and then poor season. As Wilfork's second QB she's not looking for an every week starter and she'll perhaps play the favorable match-ups between the two QBs or simply keep Phillip on standby for Big Ben's bye week.

R13P5: Nelson; Donald Brown (RB) SDDonald Brown was a bit of an interesting selection, perhaps the fourth RB on the Chargers depth chart behind the likes of Melvin, Oliver, and Danny. Brown also hasn't had a history of producing much when given the opportunity. A mere 13th round draft selection however, and by no means the worst of the draft.

R13P6: GGerrik; Seferian-Jenkins (TE) TBWaited until the second to last round to draft my TE just because I was comfortable with all the remaining talent at the position. I like SJ's week one match-up and if it turns out TB is going to give him the opportunities they're talking about, I'll have him on roster by the team the waiver frenzy occurs. If such a likihood does not occur, their are plenty of other choices who'll likely score along similar lines as the last five drafted TEs available on the waiver wire.

R13P7: Agreeable; Michael Floyd (WR) ARZThe third and final WR for the Cardinals comes off the board. Draft position deflated by a poor last season, some broken fingers, and the general hype around Brown. He's got some things to overcome if he's going to contribute but he might be able to. With Bryant already missing 4 games, a week 4 bye could force Agreeable into finding another starter.

R13P8: Boss; Pierre Garcon (WR) WASMaximum upside draft position. Garcon is a single season removed from a 100+ reception 1000 yard effort for the Redskins. With the QB situation murky there isn't much reason to be excited about Pierre, but there's a chance Cousins could emerge as the starter and turn Pierre into a WR1 fantasy option in PPR.

R13P9: German; Michael Crabtree (WR) OAKI'm still not sure if this was a net positive move for Crabtree and time will tell. He was the #1 option over with SF but never really blossomed into the receiver his round 1 draft slot needed him to become. With Oakland he'll be the WR2 behind rookie Amari Cooper and with unproven rookie Derek Carr possibly being an even worse QB than the one Crabtree left behind (who am I kidding, that's highly unlikely).

R13P10: Fashion; Terrance Williams (WR) DALFor as potent as the Cowboys' offense was last season, their WR2 wasn't very loved. Terrance had some issues with drops, but he'll find some added value in a PPR format where Bryant's tendency to hog endzone targets can be overcome. Late for Williams to be coming off the board and great possibility for value.

R13P11: Wingman; David Cobb (RB) TEN
Cobb looked poised to take over for Bishop Sankey before season's start, but a recent injury will likely forestall that development. Still a good late round flyer, Cobb has displayed talent and should contribute before season's end.

R13P12: Optimal; Jonas Gray (RB) NEI'm still not sure if Optimal was entirely serious or just displaying his Patriot colors on his final two picks, likely planning to move on from them once others reveal themselves as hot commodities in the opening weeks. Jonas Gray had one brilliant flash of a game in 2014, and had a 55 yard score in week 2 of the preseason, but has been quiet as a mouse outside of that.

Fourteenth Round

R14P1: Optimal; Scott Chandler (TE) NE
It was the selection of these two back to back that caused me to consider them merely a display of Patriot Fandom, Chandler being Optimal's third TE on the roster now, and not one all too likely to produce with any consistency.

R14P2: Wingman; Malcom Floyd (WR) SD
I would argue Floyd deserves to be rostered in a 12man league, especially so in a PPR league. Floyd had a disastrous 2014 campaign, but he did see targets. You could argue that higher upside flyers should be taken in the last round since middle floor - middle ceiling options don't offer much.

R14P3: Fashion; Jay Ajayi (RB) MIA
This is the sort of late round flyer that I was mentioning, Jay has essentially no value unless Miller is injured or Jay steals the role away from him. Ajayi could become the steal of the draft, or could go the way of Carlos Hyde last season.

R14P4: German; Trent Richardson (RB) OAK
Easily the worst pick of the draft, and the reason his team received a draft grade of C- from Yahoo, alright not really... Richardson is the third RB on the roster for Oakland and should be hard pressed to produce any points each week.

R14P5: Boss; Fred Jackson (RB) BUF
Before news of his release broke today, Jackson could've been the sort of pick that becomes a steal. McCoy is already dealing with injuries and when given opportunity Fred Jackson has excelled. Now Fred Jackson is without a team and Boss has an easy candidates for cuts.

R14P6: Agreeable; Breshad Perriman (WR) BAL
One of those late round flyers, but honestly Perriman should've gone a lot earlier, he's been graded around rounds 8-10. It's this groups aversion to rookies that allowed him to almost go undrafted. Perriman will be slotted into Torrey Smith's old role, one that allowed Smith to inconsistently consistently produce WR2 fantasy numbers.

R14P7: GGerrik; Cameron Artis-Payne (RB) CAR
Decided to handcuff my most injury prone player, since I do love the fantasy schedule for Carolina this season. Also who could resist getting four last names in two draft picks! Artis-Payne could be the first casualty of the roster when looking for a week 1 defense and kicker.

R14P8: Nelson; Robert Griffin III (QB) WAS
A late round flyer on the chance of RGIII returning to rookie form?! News today makes it sound like he's not long for the Redskin's roster, perhaps he'll share that fate with Nelson's.

R14P9: Wilfork; Terrance West (RB) CLE
The third Brown's RB comes off the board, as you can see the picture is rather blurry as to who will produce if anyone in that Cleveland backfield.

R14P10: Maggie; Montee Ball (RB) DEN
Another handcuff taken by a different manager, I wasn't targeting Ball because I'm not too fearful of Anderson going down. Ball could have value outside of an Anderson injury despite Kubiak's history of using a single bell-cow on every down (Arian Foster).

R14P11: Walter; Miami (DEF)
Walter finishes the draft by selecting his defense, and a defense that has a good week 1 match-up, well done Walter! No wonder he won the league last season, maybe he was lying about his greenness.

R14P12: Team 1; Ryan Fitzpatrick (QB) NYJ 
Team 1 concludes the draft with a small slant at Geno Smith, picking up his replacement. Team 1 had been mocking Geno for his ordeal and general suckiness throughout the draft. I expect Fitzpatrick to be the first cut off Team 1.


So that concluded the 14 round, 12 team Draft of the FFL. Many drinks and good times were had by all, and we spent the following day reviewing the draft and deriding our opponents for their inadequate performance. We'll have to wait and see how the season shakes out, but it appears the league will be a lot closer than one might have expected headed into the draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment